V Hack Android Ankara is an Android hackathon and starting on October 13 at 10:00 am in İşkalesi. It lasts 24 hours and the winners will have Galaxy s3 sponsored by Başarı Mobile, Galax S2 sponsored by OBSS and Galaxy S sponsored by Globile , respectively :) Moreover first winner, second winner and third winner can use işkalesi for free for 3 months, 2 months, 1 month respectively. Not finished :) The top three winners will be given professional Netmera account and the team who shows the best use of the Netmera APIs will win a Google Nexus 7 tablet. Also first winner can have the chance to join V Hack Android London. All foods and drinks are provided(Thanks to sponsors) If you wanna join the hackathon, here is the participation form.
Organization: V Hack Android Ankara (V Hack Android)
Content: Participants develop their Android apps in 24 hours
Venue: İşkalesi, Şehit Yavuz Oğuz Sokak No:23 Emek, Çankaya, ANKARA – TÜRKİYE
Date: October 13 2012 Saturday at 10:00 am.
Duration: 24 hours
Participation is free. Please fill the participation form.
If you don’t know Android app development then you can join the Android Bootcamp :P Android Bootcamp is taking place on September 29 at 10:00 at TOBB Garaj . Android Bootcamp makes you easily and quickly start Android app development. One week later after Android Bootcamp, you can join Ankara Starupweekend. To join Android Bootcamp please fill the participation form.
V Hack Android Ankara Sponsors
Sony and Alcatel are the global sponsors of V Hack Android not local sponsors.
- You can join just your self or your team can have max. 3 people.
- V Hack Android takes 24 hours and starting on October 13 at 10:00 am at işkalesi .
- The first winner will have Galaxy s3 sponsored by Başarı Mobile, second winner will have Galax S2 sponsored by OBSS and third winner will have Galaxy S sponsored by Globile .
- The first winner can have the change to join V Hack Android London on October 28/29. But there are some issues to resolve in global level so we cant say something certain about this attendance.
- All apps should be finished at the end of hackathon. Jury will choose winners according to this criterias: Creativity, software quality and usability
- Winners will be announced at the end of hackathon.
- All Android app codes should be written during hackathon.
- Competitors can find an idea in advance.
- All drinks and foods are provided for free during the hackathon
- Competitiors should bring their computers.
- Competitiors can join the hackathon until 15:00 on October 13.